Sunday 1 June 2008

Hooray.....my first craft fair!!

WOW, what a really good day today!! Did my first craft fair and met some really lovely people. Thanks so much to Helen for inviting me, I got some very valuable info of do's and don'ts and where to find the next few craft fairs.

And to top it all off I sold a purse.....first of many more to come I hope. Wasn't expecting to sell anything so it was a major bonus!

OK then here are some pictures of my table all set out this morning.......







Very proud to see all my crafty lovelies all set out so neatly. Some peoples comments were do you make these yourself? My reply.....'I certainly do!! With great love and attention.'

You may have noticed in the pictures that there were some clutch bags for sale. These are my latest addition to the Bagladee family. And have been received with good reviews so far. (I have to admit I have one that I take out on regular nights out!! Well why not hey?) They are fantastically roomy......I can cram loads inside mine on a night on the town.
Well I have been ordered to go and get some sleep before I take part in Race for Life tomorrow....so wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx