Saturday 14 June 2008

Blog friends are the Best.....

I was doing my usual internet browsing late last night, visiting my favourite blogs, checking my ETSY shop and my emails when look what I found.........

Its ME!!!!! Bagladee…..I am soooooooo happy, excited, proud, giddy, a multitude of emotions.

I sent Sarah from Paper and String a little gift as she had been feeling ‘under the weather’ and I wanted to say thank you for being such a super duper blogging friend.

And she loved it…..the feeling that I get when someone really appreciates the time and effort lovingly put into everyone of my creations has got to be the best pick me up you can find. I have been floating on a little cloud of self pride today and it felt really good!! :) thanks again Sarah.

To read the full feature click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx