Saturday 7 June 2008

Under Construction....TOP SECRET!!

Thought I'd just pop by and update you all......Ran Race For Life last Sunday in 35 minutes. And loved every minute of it....really I did.

What an emotional but elating day. Overall I managed to raise £700 for Cancer Research. Which is fantastic, so a very big thank you to all who sponsored me.
Next year I'm planning to do the 10km run so watch this space (lots more training needed me thinks!) :))

OK, this week has been a bit hit and miss.......I planned to do all sorts of things. Washing, ironing, sewing, but all that seemed to go right out of the window and I have no idea how or why? So yesterday I promised myself that I would get some chores done and start sewing!

So far I've managed to do all the washing which has now created a mountain of ironing...OH LUCKY ME!!!

***TOP SECRET***
And more importantly I have made a start on another commissioned bag. I'm not giving anything away though until it is finished and I will post some pictures.

I have also been experimenting with some felt, by making some flower brooches inspired by the lovely Sarah from Paper and String I will shortly post some pictures of them. And I will be listing them on Etsy sometime this week. Pop by and have a peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx