Saturday 14 June 2008

The Wonderful world of HOBBYCRAFT!!!

How dare I call myself a crafter when I haven't even stepped foot inside a 'Hobbycraft'!! Well that all changed today when a friend of mine took me there this afternoon. What a fantastic place, I could have spent all day in there and bought half the shop :)

What I did come out with were some bits and bobs for bagladee stuff.

Not sure if you can see it but I got the cutest paper punch that punches a little handbag out....PERFECT!!


And then I saw this felt and thought of Sarah from Paper and String and I just couldn't resist getting it for her. And on my next post you will see why........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx