Friday 8 August 2008

Back in the game!!!

Yey.......email is now all sorted and up and running!!! It took some work but I got there in the end late last night. So very tired this morning :(

Sarah, don't worry I did get your email. My new email (clever little thing it is) had retrieved it and a couple of other important ones from paypal (just as well too!!). So a reply will be winging its way to you once I have sorted the website.

I cant believe that after nearly 2 years I will finally have the website sorted, I am so excited I can barely contain myself! So many things have got in the way it has been unreal.....too much to explain, but it has nearly driven me insane on a few occasions. And that is putting it lightly.

Anyway no more looking to the past...as they say "When you make a mistake, don't look back at it long. Take the reason of the thing into your mind and then look forward. Mistakes are lessons of wisdom. The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power." so its the future all the way for me. And I'm so looking forward as to what it has in store for me and my littl' ol' bags. :)

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that's why they call it the present!"

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment about the quilt! Good luck with your big launch tomorrow! I hope it all goes well - I'll definitely be checking it out. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep thinking ahead and upward and onward as they say! That is great that you are getting the website running!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx