Wednesday 13 August 2008

Isn't Technology Wonderful!!!!!!!! :(

For all you out there waiting with baited breath on the launch of bagladee.com sincere apologies for this not happening on Saturday.

I have encountered quite a few problems this week.....ending in a finale of now having no Internet connection. Don't you just love technology and how great it is.

After spending a substantial amount of time on the phone to my Internet provider.....and getting very irate they have given in and are sending out a new router!!! Thank god.....but unfortunately this does mean that until this turns up I cant upload the last bits for the site.

To make up for this I will be having a super dooper give away (partially to celebrate actually getting there, and also to say thanks for being so patient).

I could really use some words of encouragement at the moment so if anyone is feeling kind please feel free to leave a comment to give me a boost :)

Stay tuned as they say for updates (which I am having to do in my lunch break at work) yippee :(

2 comments:

  1. How frustrating for you! I hope your new router turns up soon and that everything else goes smoothly. Technology may be a wonderful thing but it can be a real pain in the bum when it doesn't work how it's supposed to! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you - I'm sure it'll be worth the extra wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. on no!
    perhaps August is a bad month for 'doing' websites???
    I'm looking forward to seeing all your hard work xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx