Saturday 9 August 2008

Late Night Blog.......ZZZzzzzzzz

Ok...I've spent all day adjusting an uploading photo's to my website and the fact that my eyes are not yet square is amazing!! ;)
Still so much to do....think I underestimated how much time this was going to take. Although I have listed every bag and some of the brooches, I still have the clutch bags, pouches, purses and the other brooches. Phew!!
My eyes will be square by the time Sunday is out.
Hope everyone is having a fab weekend. I'm off to get some rest so I can start bright and early tomorrow.

Sweet dreams :)

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say, I really love your clutches and other items. :-)

    I'd LOVE to see some of my characters on one ... what's the smallest size of fabric you would need to make one?

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx