Thursday 28 August 2008

Off up North

Just a last minute post before I pack for the weekend. Off to stay at my Mam's, so no sewing for me this weekend. I have however been working on some kind of packaging for my brooches, all will be revealed next week.

Since I am off to join the Geordie Brigade for a few days I thought I'd give you all a taste off the 'toon'!!

The 'Swing' and 'Tyne' Bridge

Newcastle United Football Club.....of course!!!

The Millennium Bridge and the Quay Side


Newcastle Brown Ale 'A bottl' a broon' :)

Thanks again to all those who took part in my give away this month, prizes will be put into the post tomorrow, so keep an eye out for them!!

5 comments:

  1. Great brew ... love the brown ale!! I'll pick up a 6-pack when I see one in our locals stores. Very pricey because I'm in Texas, but it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great little holiday with your mam :-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hve a good time at your mum's! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I haven't had a 'Nooky Brown' for years, I remember the headaches too well!! Have fun with mam! Great blog :0)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx