Thursday 28 May 2009

Felt flower purse

Yesterday you saw the custom bag that I made Heather, today I'm showing you this very cute (if I do say so myself) felt purse.

Every detail is hand stitched by yours truly and if you look closely at the felt flower, there is a little diamante peeking back at you.

This design I was inspired to make for my 2 swaps that I took part in last month and thought I would make another to go into my etsy shop. Maybe there will be more in the future, who knows :)

Not the best photos that I've taken and you can just spot the tub of Vaseline propping the purse open Doh!! But all the same I'm very pleased at how it turned out.
Its listed here if you are interested? If you like the purse but would like a different colour pop me an emma@bagladee.com


5 comments:

  1. looks good, your stitching is crazy neat!!! well done!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma, I love the shape of it, and I hadn't noticed the little tin until you mentioned it!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi em love the purse would love one for my hols xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx