Tuesday 5 May 2009

Why I love my Note book :)

... because I can still say 'Hi' from up north :) What a little gadget, I don't know how I ever got by without it. My little lap top is becoming almost as essential as my lip gloss!! ha ha. No really you ask the other half, who will probably tell you I need to have it surgically removed ;)

Any who thought I'd just pop by and leave a post....although the weather has not been that great today I did (with help from my Mama) get some of the kitty blanket stitched together. I need to knit A LOT MORE rectangles now, but its starting to take shape. I cant post any photos just yet but will do so once I'm back at HQ.

Yesterday was spent catching up with a few friends and family which was lovely and today I had a quick trip to Matalan (for those outside of the UK its a large chain store which sells clothes and home wares). It was the home wares part I was after, I had some vouchers to spend and was on the look out for something we might need. That was until I spotted a very gorgeous biscuit coloured magazine tote, which has a lovely embossed flower motif on the front. I wont be using it as a magazine tote.....Oh no....I thought it would make a great accessory for my sewing room when its finished, I thought I could store the fabric that is currently being used for w.i.p or something similar. And that with some new socks was the vouchers spent.

Tomorrow is going to be spent on some serious over indulging....shopping, lunch, shopping, coffee, shopping, dinner, then the concert :)

Hope you all had a fab bank holiday (again UK) weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Oh thats spooky, I just dug out my Matalan card ready for a spree tomorrow. Their scraves always get me nice compliments! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a fun weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - I just wanted to let you know I picked a parcel up from my sorting office today and it was the fabulous prize you sent me. I love it - thank you so much (and my daughter said thank you for the sweets, which lasted all of about 5 seconds!). I just need to think of something that will do it justice now! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you have been having a great time! Good for you! That magazine holder sounds great and what a great way to use it!
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx