Thursday 17 September 2009

Oh cheerful felt.......cheer me up

This week has gone from bad to worse to terrible.....hopefully with it being Friday tomorrow things will be on the up :)

These have cheered me up tonight, I'm working on another felty project, which will be new items for the craft fair I will be doing early December.

Oh hand sewing, how I love thee!! A nice cup of tea, Nelly bell on my lap and the TV on in the background......I feel the weekend approaching already.

A big thank you to all of you that have entered my giveaway so far, I wish you all the best of luck its a fab prize. If anyone would like to enter click on the link or the pic at the top right hand of my blog....its easy.

This last one is a Wedding gift I'm making for a friend, they said they wanted Next vouchers which I have bought but I wanted to make something a little special as we have been friends since we were about 7!! So a long time then ;) ha ha.
I will post some more photo's once they are a little more sewn together.

8 comments:

  1. Hello Emma!! I hope your day is improving now you are home - your sewing looks gorgeous! I'm off to think of a recipe so I can enter your lovely giveaway...
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are doing better soon. Thank goodness tomorrow is friday! Your projects look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it will go from terrible to better to the best! Well, I'll be crossing my fingers for you anyway! :o) I love your felt accents. Very nice!

    http://peebsandroo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty projects.

    tjbdesigns
    http://stitchingandbeading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    Sorry to hear that your week/day has been so bad. Luckily the weekend arrived just in the nick of time.
    Relax and enjoy your sewing,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. chin up chick...i've finally got a camera that works so i will send you over some pictures!it all looks great
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a good weekend after such a bad week. These are looking good though, I'm looking forward to seeing the finished article. Kim

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx