Sunday 11 October 2009

Coffee break

Just waiting for the coffee to brew so I thought I'd drop by.....it will also give me a chance to catch up on some blog reading.

There's been a lot of progress happening this weekend....before I tell you I must say thank you to Kat from Sassmowthdesigns who featured me on Friday. She'd asked could I do it short notice so I agreed and set off answering her questions. As I sat writing I realised a few things and carried on writing. I'm sure it was not her intention but Kat has made me see that I love my little home I have with my fella and 2 cats and the fact that I have a job (well for now) that pays a good salary and that I have the opportunity to do what I do with bagladee and that Chris is always behind me 100% of the way supporting me :D I knew these things already but writing them down reminds me how lucky I am. Sucky I know but quite a revelation for me. If you would like to see what I wrote please pop by Kat's blog.

So feeling very inspired and happy I then read Sarah's blog and she had just listed a mammoth amount of ribbon on her website. I just had to go and have a look and Woooowwwwweeeeeee!!! (Sorry just stopped to put some chocolate sprinkles on my cappuchino and grab a choccie biccie)

As I was browsing I got a bolt of inspiration of how I could revamp/reinvent my cosmetic pouches (which I have been wanting to do for a while) so I bought a couple of meters of ribbon and went off to find my big pile of felt. So far I have finished 7 with 2 to go.......photo's will come once they are photographed and re listed on my website. On top of that I have made a NEW bag!! Yes, I'm so excited I love it.......there's lots of changes and improvements, I've even impressed myself.

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend....I'll be back soon with some photo's of my progress.

2 comments:

  1. busy busy busy lady!!im now going to pop your pennies in your pay pal account for you and im going to send you an email too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the end results...it sounds like you got your oomph back too :-)
    hurrah!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx