Wednesday 24 February 2010

Aint nothing going on but the....

WIP
And lots of it. Just stopping by to show you that I have been immersing myself in the lovely world of craft this week. Still a lot to do :o/ but I'm slowly getting there. Thank you for all the lovely comments about my first tutorial, I hope there are lots of you out there making labels :)

Going to finish these tonight (yes I am!!) Note to self: running low on ribbon must order!!!
New bags.....loving all the new fabric I've bought its sooooooo yummy!!!!

Anyone a fan of Amy Butler? Well, I don't normally pick her fabrics but these two were shouting me from the other side of John Lewis a couple of weeks ago "Emma....ppssssst, Emma, over here!! On the other side of that mannequin, yes that's it.....pick me up, go on take me to that lovely lady over there, she will exchange me for money, then you can make whatever you like from me!!!" So here it is......cant show you the full bag yet, Oh no that would spoil it for later :D

8 comments:

  1. Not a fan of Amy Butler fabrics as such but she does have some nice ones occasionally. Can't wait to see the finished bag. I have used my sewing machine for yonks and have serious withdrawal symptoms

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is WIP??

    I love your fabric choices, it looks like you are getting a lot done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you are getting so much work done! I do like a bit of Amy Butler, so looking forward to seeing that bag!

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. It's my first time at the BCTF too, I'm pretty nervous, looking forward to meeting you and seeing your gorgeous bags in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you've got that song buzzing round my head!! You have been a busy bee, it's all looking great. I know lots of people are HUGE Amy Butler fans - i'm not especially but I do really like her new Love range. Thanks for the tutorial too, by the way! It's on my ever-growing list of things to try out!
    ((Hugs))
    R x

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmmm. amy butler fabric. I noticed today our JL has just got her love collection in....bad john lewis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lots of lovely fabrics there Emma, you are certainly busy!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so industrious ... and thanks for the label tutorial - that's fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very much a fan of Amy Butler!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx