Sunday 11 April 2010

Just stopping by....

....for a quick post. Today was fantastic but boy am I tired. I've met A LOT of lovely people, crafters and buyers and even took my first trade order!! :D

Today's there were mostly independent buyers and regular visitors, students etc but apparently tomorrow is when the bigger stores and boutiques arrive. So even though I got over 1st day nerves quite quickly....I am still a bit jittery about tomorrow. I have taken some photos of my stand and will tweak and post them when I get back.

Ooooh and just wanted to say 'thanks' for all the well wishing for the trade fair, I really appreciate the support. I've just had a lovely hour reading all your recent blog posts. I'll get back to proper commenting on my return.

xx

3 comments:

  1. really pleased its going ok for you...bring on the big wigs tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to 'hear' those news!
    Happy to hear you're had good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!!! Congrats on your first order - may it be the first of many! So pleased it's going well, can't wait to hear the full story and see all your pics.
    Hugs
    R xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx