Saturday 2 October 2010

All things British and Beautiful

I'd like to introduce you to....
Which is run by the lovely Zoe and Becky
Peach and Pomegranate is an online boutique which showcases some of the best of British designers. Here you will find exclusive and unique gifts where many of the items are part of a limited edition or one of a kind.
I love this Apple Branch 'Breakfast for one' set.
And I am proud to say that I am now one of their suppliers :D There are a small selection of bags, some no longer available on my website so this is the only place you can get them and some of my very gorgeous cosmetic pouches.
These designs are exclusive to Peach and Pomegranate so get yours while you can!

Lovely Autumnal colours, perfect timing for the season.

This one is my fav.

Don't forget to follow the girls on facebook and twitter. Pop by their blog and say hello, they'd love to hear from you all.

Thank you Zoe and Becky for being such lovely people to trade with.

2 comments:

  1. Too much temptation on there Emma. It's great to see your stuff on there too.

    Ruthie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy to visit your blog ..

    have a nice day .. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx