Tuesday 26 October 2010

Autumnal

8 years ago on this very date Chris and I had our 'first' date. Every year we buy each other a card and can you believe it we bought each other the same card. We didn't buy them from the same shop but both managed to pick the same one!?!?!? Weired huh? This is not the first time we've done this, Oh no, this must be the 3th or 4th time. I chuckled to myself opening my card this morning and left Chris his on the kitchen bench with a note 'You have great taste in cards :D xxx'

Just finished this bag this afternoon and thought it was quite fitting with the feel of the season at the moment. She just needs her corsage and then she's ready for the website.

Off to get dolled up now as we are going out for Japanese Tappenyaki tonight, Chris's treat.......YUM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx