Tuesday 21 December 2010

Just popping by

...to say that these felt lovelies and all the other cuties that I made for the festive season will still be on sale here and here until 2nd January then they will disappear back to the North Pole until next year. If you quote 'FREEPOSTX2010' in your note to seller (Folksy, Etsy or pay pal) I will refund the postage so you get them delivered for free YEY!!!!

This means that 2nd Jan there will be some new things coming...OOooooohhhhh!!!! :D

Now this afternoon I am going to do something not so fun, clean the bedroom carpet (for the fifth time since the radiator leaked - yes it is still marked :( boo!) then I'm going to finish off the evening with some Frank Sinatra (Christmas CD) a cup of hot chocolate and sit and wrap some of the pressies I have to give. I love the last few days before Christmas. Hope you're all enjoying it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx