Monday 28 February 2011

Now its the brooches turn :(

Alas I am also saying goodbye to the felt brooches I have been making for the last couple of years. Time to focus now on all things bag related and although I am sure that there will be sometime in the future where I will make more now is not the time.
There are only 4 left on my website and are a steal at £3 here. The last remaining pieces of my felt items are going fast which also means there will be some changes coming on my website....Oooooohhhhh exciting :D

On the good news front Fantastic Mr.Fox and Miss.Mouse found a new home today, they will be travelling all the way to the U.S.A. They are both packing their suitcases as we speak (type?). Miss.Mouse says she is nervous but Mr.Fox says he is ready and raring to go ;)

Today I have been working on the Felt Project I mentioned a little while ago for Annie. Well Annie, its almost there I am hoping to email you the main part tomorrow and then get the rest in the post to you on Wednesday. I have had so much fun with this project. I love how sewing never feels like work!

1 comment:

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx