Wednesday 23 February 2011

Today I am....

.....exhausted!! Yesterday C and I filled a builders skip with the remaining rubbish and stuff from the garden (including many bricks, slabs of concrete and about 1/2 ton of soil). Slept like a baby last night.....bliss. And was quite surprised that when I woke this morning I didn't feel like I'd been hit by a bus :D

Today I had to do a full day at the day job and boy did they work me hard.....end of months in the manufacturing industry can be a nightmare at the best of times but a part time worker trying to work 2 peoples jobs = long, manic days for Emma :(

Anyway now I've got that off my chest (thanks guys xx) Here is a pile of cosmetic pouches that I am currently making felt and ribbon corsages for. They were the ones from my photo in this post.

Hopefully (being very optimistic there) they will be listed on my website at the weekend. And the answer to the cryptic phone call will be revealed tomorrow :D

2 comments:

  1. Take it easy Girl!!! There is only one of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, busy busy. The fabrics of the bags are lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx