Sunday 8 May 2011

Felty Bride & Groom


When I was going through my "what can I make out of felt" phase I made this adorable pair.A Bride and Groom made out of felt. I started by sketching out lots of designs, different dresses, hair styles, faces, colours, ties, suits. But then settled on these two to make up.


The Groom even has a tie and handkerchief that co-ordinates with the Brides dress. Awwwwww!!!


Today I decided to list them in my Folksy shop, they'd make a very cute gift for someone who is about to get wed. A unique gift.

I am hoping to get round to making some more......maybe even custom ones where you can say what you want them to look like!?! That's if I can find the time to fit it all in :D

1 comment:

  1. Em, you are so bloody talented! Give yourself a huge pat on the back - you truly deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx