Saturday 30 July 2011

Race for Life 2011

Tomorrow I will be taking part in the Holme Pierrepont Race for Life. Unfortunately this year I will be doing it on my own, however I'm sure I will be able to coach myself round the course no problem. C will be there to watch me set off and arrive over the finish line (in a reasonable time I hope). If you would like to support Cancer Research and sponsor me for taking part in the race there is a link in my side bar to the right. Even if you can only spare a couple of £ its all going to go to a fantastic cause and hopefully a cure one day.


I'm doing quite well so far with sponsors, a very generous donation from my Dad and lots of sponsors from my workplace which is nice. The weather report for tomorrow is suggesting it might be as high as 23 degrees.....shhhheessshh I think there is a danger I might melt into a pile of mush!!! :) So here is hoping for a little bit of cloud.


Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck, it really is an amazing cause xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Emma, it's for a great cause. I did not get the chance to do it this year, but will definately be doing it with my girls again next year. Thinking of you xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx