Monday 10 October 2011

Kits in the making


Thought you might like to see some 'in progress' photos of the kits. It felt strange at first with it being totally different from my normal crafty tasks but I thoroughly enjoyed chopping up bits of felt with my new rotary cutter and mat (see I even bought the right tools for the job) and the measuring and counting of ribbon, buttons and brads.

Then there was the task of making 60 little 'clouds' that's balls of stuffing really :D

I even enjoyed making 20 ribbon bows which I've pretty much got it down to a fine art now. Once all the copies of the instructions came back from the printers. C helped me fold them and slot into the already packed cello envelopes.

And then once the tops were folded and stuck down, they were all packed into a huge box and shipped off to Blooming Felt.

Don't forget to give me a shout if you want to pre-order any of them as the remaining kits will be returned to me this week. They'd make great stocking fillers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx