Wednesday 2 November 2011

Cupcakes & books

Cant believe I forgot to show this post :( I think it was because I posted some photos on my FB page and thought no more about it. I know 'How dare I'!!!


These lovely pair were another order from the fabulous Clare *waves* and I have to say that the cupcake is most definitely my favourite motif to date. Gorgeous sunny yellow front and candy pink back. And another of the book motif, this time petrol blue front and sage green/grey back.


Couldn't resist showing some close ups.....

.....pretty button detail on the cupcake, looks good enough to eat right?


Here is the close up of the book, lovely hues of greys against the petrol blue.

When I first thought about cutting up the lovely samples of leather, I felt sick to my stomach. One mistake and its ruined. Now I'm itching to get my hands on some more leather so that I can have a go at some ipad covers and a netbook cover for myself.I'm thinking monogram 'B' for obvious reasons.....

If you are interested in having a kindle/iphone/ipad cover made, please do get in touch.....you can have what ever you like as a motif on the front you just need to ask :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay - there they are!! I can tell you they are loved!!! Cupcake is sooo cute (even cuter in real life)
    Take Care
    x
    Clare

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx