Wednesday 4 January 2012

Christmas makes

Do you ever feel like there are so many ideas in your head that it might just explode?

Well I am very much feeling like that today. Betsie my trusted sewing machine is out getting a service and I'm feeling a little lost without her :( So I've been spending my afternoon writing some lists and planning out the next couple of weeks makes wise.


I thought I'd share with you some of the Christmas orders I'd been working on pre 2012. More lovely Kindle covers.


Another dragonfly motif in greens this time, very pretty. I also made a saddle bag for my Mam for
Christmas and a fabric Bucket for my lovely friend Rachel, both I forgot to photo before I wrapped them :( I must stop doing that. I lost count of how many gingerbread men I made, I think I stopped counting at 124. They have been pushed aside for now but I have some plans for those little guys in a few months time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx