Tuesday 27 March 2012

The British Craft Trade Fair


In less than 3 weeks I will be taking all my Bagladee creations once again to The British Craft Trade Fair. Apologies for being so quiet but its a hive of activity behind the scenes. Lots of new designs including new purses, mini clutches, lots of new fabrics and even a new range of bags....all will be revealed soon.

I have a lovely big pile of invitations so if you have always wanted to have a look to see if BCTF is somewhere you would like to exhibit or you are a Gallery, Boutique, Buyer please get in touch and I will send you a personal invite to the show.

The Show opens 15th April and runs to the 17th April (Sun,Mon,Tues), you will find hundreads of designer/makers and a huge range of crafts. Please note it is a Trade only show, but feel free to pop by my Stand 249 and say Hello :) I'm very friendly and will most likely be wearing a big smile :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx