Saturday 26 May 2012

A right Royal garden party


I so hope that this glorious weather lasts through to the Jubilee bank holiday weekend. Wouldn't it be lovely to celebrate with her Royal Majesty with a little garden party and BBQ? Lets all keep our fingers crossed.

I decided to join in with the Jubilee themed crafts and have made these patriotic beauties.

I'm promoting them through my facebook page and twitter so you wont find them on my website. If you're interested you can either leave a comment here or pop over to here or here to leave me a message. Alternatively if you want to ask any questions about the items please feel free to email me emma@bagladee.com.

I will be back with some individual posts on each of the items.....watch this space.

Now go on and go enjoy this weather, its not often us British get to experience glorious weather like this!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx