Wednesday 6 June 2012

Honey I shrunk the Gingerbread Man


I was having another one of my epic tidying sessions in the Studio when I came across a huge pile of small slithers of caramel coloured felt. The same felt that I use for my Gingerbread Men Decorations. I hadn't realised just how many scraps I had accumulated from last year Pre-Christmas makes


Rummaging in my stash of 'bits and bobs' I also found some tiny versions of the heart buttons....hmmmm I wonder.


Sometime later I emerged from a still not tidy Studio, beaming with a smile I handed this little fella to C who answered me with "Oh its a badge".

Yes indeed it is a "badge" well I would like to call it a brooch as I think that sounds far prettier. He is so cute and tiny I am going to have to add him to the Bagladee family of makes and will be quietly busying away making lots of them to add to my website.

I think he deserves a big "Awwwwwwwwwww".

2 comments:

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx