Saturday 14 July 2012

Changing bag progress


After having a well needed lie in this morning its time to get cracking on the final stage of Maya's baby bag. These were photos from earlier last week where I had all the pieces completed ready for constructing the bag.


I've loved working with Maya's fabric, the fabric weight is similar to upholstery weight, which is very durable and will wear nicely over time. And the print design is just so fab, I love the little birds and nest elements.


So here we are ready to sew the lining in now, this is a photo of the front of the bag which has two pockets and the flap folds down over the pockets. By the time I'm ready to post on Monday morning, Maya's baby should have arrived. How exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx