Monday 22 October 2012

bye bye

One of the saddest parts about moving was saying goodbye to my studio....here it is just after C finished converting our loft.


I have lots of fond memories of some exciting projects I undertook there.


Everything had its one place and it really was my little 'haven'.

Sadly this was the scene the day before we moved.....couldn't believe I was leaving that gorgeous wallpaper.

After moving day, a few days, a few trips to IKEA and a little bit of effort my new studio is starting to look like 'my space'. It just needs that little something......not quite sure what that is just yet but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you settle into your new studio quickly and love it just as much as your old one. Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures please!!! Glad you're settling in, missus, and welcome back to blogland!!
    R xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx