Saturday 20 October 2012

Connected

I'm back!!! Did you miss me?

This morning a very lovely man from BT's Open Reach came and connected a phone line to our new house. It was quite eventful as they needed a cherry picker and had to trim the huge Oak tree in our front garden to connect the line to the corner of the house.

A short while later, we now have a phone line and internet connection Woop Woop! So I am officially back in action, I've re-opened my etsy shop and stocked it with lots of Christmas decorations and my website is fully restored for you to buy lots of lovely gifts for your friends and family for Christmas :) And of course I am back to Blogging and FB. So do stop by for a chat I've missed you all.

I have some serious blog reading to catch up on, there is only so much you can do on a Blackberry.

I'm sure a few of you are wanting to know how the move went....well it was not very well organised, the actual day was so stressful I spent the whole day crying (not like me at all) HOWEVER it was worth every second of it. I love our new home, its going to take us a while to get everything in place but I love it here. So quiet living in a village, I'm sleeping so much better now, its amazing what difference a good nights sleep makes to your frame of mind.

I have a beautiful new studio, which still needs me to tweak it a little until it really feels like my space but its perfect. The cats are settling nicely and as a couple we are so relaxed in our new space its refreshing.

Right I've just been told I need to get off the computer as we need to go and sort some things out......see you all very soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx