Wednesday 6 February 2013

fabric + buttons


While I was really busy browsing my fav craft shops last week I also bough these fab buttons from Blooming Felt....needed for some more felt flower hair bands.


I've been after these prints for a while now, I can see them making gorgeous make up bags. Bought from Frumble.


This week I've been trying to be more disciplined with myself and my craft, its been too long since I updated my website. I have lots of new makes to add to it but I've just been putting it off for this reason and that. So Monday I had a bit of a reshuffle of pages and deleted a few I felt weren't adding any value to my site. I have lots of other exciting bits and bobs to add so I'll keep you posted along the way. I'm also contemplating adding some of my bags etc to my etsy and folksy shops. First things first though.....www.bagladee.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx