Saturday 9 February 2013

about bloomin' time!


Today I finally added some new items to my previously neglected website. I spent most of last week re-shuffling pages, changing content and adding new pages. Then yesterday and this morning I busied myself with listing 16 new items. 3 new mini clutches......




and 4 new cosmetic pouches (1 of which has sold already).

I still have some other items to list and some group images to pop onto the main menu pages but I'm pretty happy with things so far. Please spend 5 minutes popping over to take a look, I always appreciate your feed back and if you spot any errors please let me know. Sometimes you get blind to your own mistakes when you've been staring at the pages for hours ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the clutch bag and the comestic bag both are made from gorgeous fabric.
    I've just popped in to say I've nominated you for the supersweet blogger award, the priority is you like sweet things. I just posted about it if your interested.
    Have a lovely week.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx