Monday 8 April 2013

Catch up

I think I might have to admit that I'm a binge blogger, is there such a thing? I seem to go weeks without posts and then I have weeks where I want to post every day. Do all crafters go through this? Is it that we have spurts of creativity?


I always have lots of projects on the go at once, this time it was saddle bags, before this cosmetic pouches. I just need to put their bows and rhinestone flowers on and these will be ready to be sold. I've found getting back into a routine difficult since we moved but finally I'm starting to feel as though its all slotting back into place.

1 comment:

  1. Yes I'm the same. Sometimes I make cards, sometimes I sew, sometimes I cross stitch. Sometimes I don't know what to do and can't do any!! It comes back though thankfully!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx