Friday 28 June 2013

A bag for Sarah





A big, big thank you to Sarah from Blooming Felt who commissioned a custom Saddle bag and chose this gorgeous duo of fabrics. This is the largest polka dot I think I've ever seen!! It took me a while to find a spot big enough (Sarah was very patient with me) but we got there in the end. I was so pleased that Sarah suggested this huge red button for the front of the bag, thats what custom orders are all about. Making something personal to the customer.

Sarah was very pleased with her new bag....

"Thank you SO much. I immediately tipped out my other bag straight into my new bag and then headed out to the shops !!! Lots of admiring glances I noticed. Thanks again lovely xxxx" - Sarah

OK, now dont all rush at once to place your order ;) please form an orderly queue. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx