Tuesday 3 December 2013

Love Patchwork and Quilting issue 2


In amongst all the crazy prep for Christmas I was asked by the very lovely editor of Love Patchwork and Quilting magazine Jen, to make and write a tutorial for my very popular fabric boxes. Even though I was super busy I said yes, I love to write tutes and relished the fact that it was a new challenge as I had to make part of the project patchwork.

As I'm no quilter or patchwork artist, I stuck to quite an easy format but I think they turned out rather well. I love the photos they staged and love how retro they look. The fabric I used is by Melody Miller and was supplied by the Eternal Maker.

I also had to provide a high res photo of myself *gulp*. As I don't have any 'recent' photos I asked Chris if he would take one of me especially. So after a little bit of make up application and a change of clothes we came up with this. This is me *waves* Helloooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx