Thursday 17 April 2014

A long weekend ahead...


Today was the start of a very long weekend for me, no day job now until next Wednesday!! *punches the air*

So ashamedly I have spent most of the day in my PJ's, in my defence I have done ALL the ironing and made some lemon and vanilla cupcakes, oh yes as well as vacuuming the house. So not bad for having a day off.


I've also been busy adding some new items to my website, including these gorgeous clutch bags and trying to get through the mountain of emails that have been building up this week. We're travelling up north tomorrow to spend a couple of days with my parents and then I intend to spend Monday and Tuesday working on some custom orders. Over the past week my order book has started to fill up fast. They all seem to be varied projects too which I like so cant wait to get started. 

Going to try really hard not to spend the weekend scoffing chocolate eggs but I just cant guarantee that will happen so lets not mention it on Monday ;) 

Have a great Easter everyone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx