Friday 9 May 2014

Friday already?

Woah where did that week go??? Maybe it was starting the week on a Tuesday, maybe it was because I started a new job or maybe it was because I was frantically learning everything I could before the end of today from the lady who is leaving to go on maternity?

Anyway it has flown by and here we are Friday again :)

My first week in my new job has been great......wait a minute did I just say great??? Oh yeah I did!! I know I can barely believe it myself. I think its going to take me a couple of weeks to get settled but I'm certainly enjoying it so far.

I feel like my head is no longer 'fuzzy' and I can finally cut off work life from home life! Lets hope it stays that way.

I'm currently working on some more fabric boxes and I have some photos of last weeks custom orders (still yet to be edited). Hopefully I will get those done to show you this weekend. Getting the itch to buy some new fabric but I must resist as I have a load in my stash that I've been planning on using for aagggeeesssssss...! Best get cracking, have a lovely weekend, where ever you are :)

Em xxx


1 comment:

  1. Glad that your first week was such a success. Perhaps there will now be a spring in your step on a Monday morning. It does make such a difference if you enjoy your job!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx