Saturday 18 October 2014

Summer


As you already know we have two fury babies in our family who have made many appearances on my blog over the years. Well three weeks ago this little lady came to live with us. Her name is Summer and she is two years old.

Due to circumstances at her previous home she felt she no longer wanted to stay there and was visiting our garden all day, every day. After a long chat with her owner she asked if we would consider taking her in. She was very thin from not going home to be fed and on quite a few occasions she would sit staring at our two through the window. 


How could I say no to this adorable little face?!? That's right I couldn't and she moved in on the Sunday. 

There's been a few grumbles to the other cats in the first week or so but that has subsided and they are all quite content to eat their food and snuggle on the sofa together. 


Oliver still thinks he's ruler of the roost and needs telling every now and then that girls don't really like to wrestle but I'm sure in time he will get the message.

Three cats! Well I never thought this would happen but all three came to us as they needed homes so we of course obliged and let them in. I love my fury babies :)

Don't tell him I said this but Mr.B is totally smitten with Summer and she seems pretty hooked on him too. Not bad considering he always said he never wanted cats :D I knew he'd come round eventually.  

2 comments:

  1. Oh Em, she's absolutely beautiful! Glad she's settled in now ��
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww,she's lovely , cats know where they are happy don't they Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx