Friday 3 October 2014

Sweet and gingery...


I definitely know Autumn is here when the leaves are starting to really turn with reds and gold, the sun low in the sky and these little guys making an appearance once again.


I'd never get tired of making them. And days like today are perfect, no day job, Mr.B is at work, it's just me and the three kitties (did I mention we have a new member of our family), the sun is shining and the day is ALL mine :) 


I can never make enough of them, they fly out like hot cakes, or should I say biscuits. So if you would like any for your Christmas tree this year be sure to get in quick. I can also embroider names on the back of them if you wish, they make fab gifts that will last for years to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx