Tuesday 15 December 2015

My favourite cake to date!


Home-made Cappuccino cake

I've been spending a lot of time since changing my eating habits looking for recipes so that I can enjoy some treats that I can cook from scratch so I know exactly what is in them. I've realised that no one should really eat processed food, we have no idea what's in it half the time. 


On my search I've been trying to fill my recipe book up with lots of different dishes, one of them being this delicious Cappuccino cake. Its one of the easiest cakes I've made and was pleasantly surprised at how it turned out. I love coffee......so a perfect choice for me :)


I also made this cake for a charity Bake sale at work and it went down a treat!!! 

Let me know if you would like me to post the recipe and I'll add a tab at the top. 
Definitely my most favourite cake to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx