Friday 28 July 2017

Sew Over it - Silk Cami part 2

 Hello my lovelies, I do hope you've all had a good week. Its been a mix for me this week, hindered with a sore neck/shoulder, coldsore and headaches. Still trying to be really productive though to push through it. 


I just wanted to pop by to show you some photos that I've taken wearing the Sew Over It - Silk Cami that I made. I really love it and think that it goes great with a pair of jeans and a jacket. 


I mentioned in my last post that I made another one, as soon as I saw this material over on Sewisfaction's website I had to get some. Its a cotton poplin and the bee print is gorgeous. 

If you're thinking, I wish I could make my own clothes, do it!!!! Go on give it a try, honestly if you can sew at a basic level, you'll be fine. I always say sewing is easy to learn you just have to have the confidence to give it a go!!


I don't think these will be the last cami's that I make, I can see them being a staple in my wardrobe for sure. I did however prefer the drape of the crepe back satin for this style of top rather than the poplin. But I just couldn't resist the bees :D

Next on the list of makes, Sew Over It - Poppy Play Suit,

have a super weekend.....

Emma xxx

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely! They look really good on you - such a great item that you could make in all sorts of colours and patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx