Thursday 7 December 2017

WIP basket

Hello my lovelies...I'm so sorry that it's been a while. again since my last post, life is a bugger for getting in the way!!! Even more so at the moment as I'm trying to get things ready for Christmas. I hope you are all enjoying the festive season.


One of the things I have started and is still in my whip basket (there are a few lol) is my second crochet blanket. The colours that I chose (above) were in mind for our snug but when the wool arrived I decided that it needed a shade of red so I ordered some more the very next day. 


I worked out a quick pattern which I would repeat until I was happy with the length and away I went...


I stuck with the zig zag stitch as I love the pattern it creates with the wool but also because I feel that I am pretty confident with this stitch now. Crocheting really relaxes me, I can quite happily sit on an evening with my project on my lap with a cup of tea. I loved how it was turning out but I think I made the right decision adding the red....what do you think?


For now I have put it to one side whilst I focus on other things. I'm looking forward to having some spare hours over Christmas to getting it finished.

Take care my lovelies...
Emma xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx